What goes into MoMunch Granola products?
- All MoMunch Granola varieties contain our seed blend of sunflower, pumpkin and sesame seeds.
- We use non GMO canola oil, organic brown sugar and organic coconut oil. The ingredients we source locally are oats, honey, pumpkin, apples, maple syrup and sea salt.
- We only use whole nuts in each variety of MoMunch Granola.
- We do not use extracts or "natural" flavorings.
- We let the ingredients express their flavors themselves!
Do MoMunch Granola products contain Gluten?
- The only grain MoMunch Granola uses are oats and only oats.
- Oats do not produce the gluten protein.
- Gluten is formed when a liquid is introduced to wheat, rye, barley or triticale flour.
- It is not possible for our little friend, the oat, to form the gluten protein.
- If a gluten allergy is a concern or you are just trying to stay away from wheat products, MoMunch Granola is safe for you.
- If you are staying away from grains altogether, we suggest trying Paleo MoMunch Granola.
- Our products are made purely of nuts, seeds, maple syrup and coconut oil.
How did MoMunch Granola get started?
- Three Daughter's Cookie Co is a family of bakers, some with more experience than others!
- The most senior baker is Chef Mo, aka, Mom. Mo has been in the food service business for over 25 years. She has been a line cook, a head chef, a restaurant owner, a baker, a pastry chef, a teacher and an accountant (bad idea).
- The three daughters are Maeve, Grace and Siobhan.
- Maeve is our best tester. She has a terrific palette and has an uncanny sense of what’s missing from anything we bake.
- Grace is a chef in training and has been since she could reach the stove. She loves to bake and has come up with some awesome flavors.
- Siobhan is the youngest member of the team and has an amazing talent for perfect measurement. She is also our quality control expert.
- Included in the team is the ever encouraging and helpful Parnell. He is the thread that holds the operation together. He bakes, he cleans, he hauls, he makes dinner and when the senior baker is pulling an overnight in the kitchen, he puts the three daughters to bed.